The Community Impact Grant Program is an annual grants program delivered by the Ballarat Foundation United Way Inc (the Ballarat Foundation), in a bid to break the cycle of disadvantage within the Ballarat and surrounding areas.
- Early Childhood: Every child enters school ready to learn and with an opportunity to prosper
- Youth Success: Every young person has the skills and opportunities to prosper in employment
- Housing Security: Every child, person or family has the security of a home
- Food Security: Every child, person or family has continuous access to safe and nutritious food
- Projects that have an impact on early childhood success, youth success, food or housing security.
- Projects that promote collaboration within the community.
- Projects that seek to remove duplication and maximise resources within the community.
- Will impact and benefit the Ballarat and surrounding local government areas.
- Aligns with the Ballarat Foundation Community Grant categories of: Early Childhood, Youth Success, Housing Security and Food Security.
- Applicants will need to clearly demonstrate how their project aligns to the category selected.
- In addition, you must confirm current registration on the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC) register, endorsement as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) as covered by Item 1 or a Tax Concession Charity (TCC). If your organisation does not meet any of these requirements, you must state, with examples, which of the charitable purposes defined by the ACNC your organisation aligns with.
For more information, visit https://ballaratfoundation.org/community-impact/community-grants/