The NSW Government is seeking applications for its Infrastructure Grants to support community infrastructure such as a multipurpose community hub or a service for an eligible community group.
The objective of the Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants program is to fund the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure to deliver outcomes for disadvantaged NSW communities including regional, remote and drought-affected areas, culturally and linguistically diverse, disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and disaster-affected communities.
What kinds of projects will they fund under this stream
You can apply for funding under this stream if your project supports infrastructure such as:
- Multipurpose community service or hub
- Service for a CALD community
- Service for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community
- Service for homeless people
- Service for older people
- Service for people experiencing domestic violence
- Service for people with disability
- Service for young people
- Service for women.
- Grant amount: From $10,000 to $200,000
Who can apply
- Not-for-profit organisations that will be responsible for operating and/or maintaining the infrastructure.
- Schools – applicants must consider if and how the infrastructure project is accessible to the public outside school hours.
- Local councils – applicants are required to cash-match the funding amount requested.
Who can't apply
- Organisations or businesses that may or will realise a commercial gain from the project
For more information, visit NSW Government.
For more information, visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/grants-and-funding/clubgrants-category-3-fund/clubgrants-infrastructure