The Embassy is looking for projects with a clear vision and outcomes that will make a tangible difference in the community. The small grants program has helped many community and grassroots organizations here in Ethiopia, South Sudan, CAR and Djibouti make a real difference in their communities.
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment;
- Disability inclusion;
- Promoting good governance, human rights and civil liberties;
- Responding to COVID-19.
- There is no minimum amount that a single project can receive but the maximum the Australian Embassy Addis Ababa will be considering this round is AUD20,000 (approximately USD14,000 or ETB530,000) over the life of the project.
Submitting your Application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
- Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on ‘Submit‘ at the top or bottom of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed and there are no validation errors.
- Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
- If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Attachments and Support Documents
- You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application. This is very simple, but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer, or on a storage device.
- You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each; however, we do recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 5MB – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/AusEmb.ET/posts/1657727211058527