The Barcapel Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program.
The Barcapel Foundation provides financial assistance mainly to organizations that have Registered Charitable Status and are recognized as such by OSCR, but may on occasion make awards to non-registered organizations and individuals who have charitable aims.
Their three priority areas of interest for funding are health, heritage and youth.
- Health – all areas of medicine and healing are supported by the foundation, with a particular interest in complementary and alternative therapies.
- Heritage – They are committed to preserving and protecting their artistic and cultural heritage, especially with reference to the built environment.
- Youth – the foundation supports all areas of development for young people especially those from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
It is highly unusual that a single donation will exceed £100,000 and all potential awards over £20,000 are assessed by a team operating independently of the Directors.
The foundation awards grants efficiently, but not exclusively, to charities operating in Scotland.
- Individual applications for travel or similar
- organizations or individuals engaged in promoting religious or political beliefs
- Applications for funding costs of feasibility studies or similar
- Local charities whose work takes place outside the British Isles.
For more information, visit Barcapel Foundation.
For more information, visit http://www.barcapelfoundation.org/application-process/