Applications are now open for the Bel Foundation Grant Program.
The mission of Bel Corporate Foundation is to act for children all over the world.
To respond to the mission, the Foundation focuses its action on two axes :
- The Foundation provides financial support to associative projects in France and in all the countries where the Group operates. The actions implemented are diverse and always address a local issue.
- In supporting projects led by Charities, the objective is to bring concrete and durable solutions for a better nutrition of the children.
- The Foundation supports the engagement of the employees by helping them to make their solidarity projects for children happen.
- A dozen of Grants are awarded each year to several employees’ team, acting activily in local Charities for the well-being of children.
Before submitting your project, please check that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Your structure must have a not-for-profit designation,
- If not French, your Structure must have a French partner and/or one recommendation of a French Foundation,
- Your Project must be specifically related to children,
- Your Project has to specifically improve their nutrition, in a school canteen,
- The Grant must apply to actual implementation of an initiative and not to the association funding,
- Your Project must be in line with long-term goals and have long-term durability,
- Your Project must be based in one of the countries where the Bel Foundation operates.
For more information, visit https://www.fondation-bel.org/en/submit-a-project/you-are-an-ngo-2/