The Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB), U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL, or the Department), announces the availability of approximately $4,500,000 total costs (subject to the availability of federal funds) for one cooperative agreement to fund a technical assistance project in Madagascar to reduce child labor in mica-producing communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Project outcomes include:
- increased resiliency of members of vulnerable households in mica-producing communities;
- increased capacity of government officials to address child labor in the mica supply chain; and
- increased engagement of non-governmental stakeholders4 to address child labor in the mica supply chain.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Funding will be provided in the form of a cooperative agreement. Approximately $4,500,000 total costs is expected to be available to fund one award. Applicants may apply for a ceiling amount of up to $4,500,000 total costs.
- The duration of the project will be a maximum of 4.5 years (54 months) from the effective date of the award.
- U.S. organizations:
- Non-U.S. organizations:
- Non-U.S. Entities, including PIOs, as described in 2 CFR 200.46.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=328086
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.