This announcement is for submissions related to innovation in Gender-based Violence (GBV) prevention and response. PRM seeks innovative proposals that advance GBV programming and practice at the field level, with a particular focus on global initiatives and efforts that improve the quality and accessibility of services for women, girls, and survivors of GBV.
PRM will prioritize submissions that contribute to a broader evidence-based and build upon current standards to document good approaches or practice for the wider humanitarian community and submissions that promote inter-agency and inter-sectoral leadership and improve coordination at global and field levels.
Proposals must align with one or more of the following program areas:
- Humanitarian Protection and Assistance
- Gender-based Violence Prevention and Response
Proposals for innovation in GBV prevention and response must be in line with the following themes:
- Improving Service Provision through Innovation
- Research, Evaluation, and Uptake
- Duration of Activity: Program plans for one, two, or three years will be considered.
- Period of Performance: Programs period of performance of one year (12 months) not to exceed three years (36 months) from the proposed start date will be considered.
- Funding floor per award (lowest $$ value): $500,000
- Funding ceiling per award (highest $$ value): $1,000,000
- PRM anticipates, but makes no guarantee, to fund as many as 2-3 awards through this announcement.
- PRM anticipates, but makes no guarantee, to award up to approximately $1,900,000 total through this NOFO for this country.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education (U.S.-based NGOs must be able to demonstrate proof of non-profit tax status);
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education (overseas-based NGOs must be able to demonstrate proof of registration in the country of domicile); and
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this NOFO.
- Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.