The Burlington Foundation has launched the 4th phase of the Covid-19 Pandemic Response Fund grant program to respond to changing community needs through the support of registered charities serving Burlington.
Phase 4 granting initiative will once again provide vital support to charities that are serving the most vulnerable community members affected by this ongoing pandemic.
All eligible organizations will be required to attest to one of the following to be considered for a Phase 4 grant award:
- Require funding to support continuity of operations.
- Require funding to reimagine and modify program and service delivery during the ongoing pandemic.
- Require funding to continue delivering previously modified programs and services.
- Other need – please define.
- Phase 4 funding is approximately $150,000.
- Applicants must be a CRA registered charitable organization.
- Applicants remain in operation at the time of application and plan to continue contributing to the well-being of Burlingtonians.
For more information, visit https://burlingtonfoundation.org/about/leadership-initiatives/supporting-community-through-covid-19/