The Rural Cooperative Development Grant program improves the economic condition of rural areas by helping individuals and businesses start, expand or improve rural cooperatives and other mutually-owned businesses through Cooperative Development Centers.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Conducting feasibility studies.
- Developing business plans.
- Providing leadership and operational improvement training.
- Facilitating strategic planning.
- Program Funding: $5.8 million.
- Maximum Grant Amount: $200,000.
- Nonprofit corporations and institutions of higher education are eligible to apply for this program. Public bodies, for-profit business and individuals are NOT eligible.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327995