The Central Alabama Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Field of Interest Grants Program.
Central Alabama Community Foundation was established in 1987 by a group of local civic leaders. Their vision was to create a permanent charitable foundation to support various opportunities and needs in the Montgomery area.
Types of Grants
- Merle S. & Mack C. Hunt Diabetes Fund: This grant is to be used to combat the disease or condition of diabetes, including, but not limited to, research and development for that purpose.
- Group Homes for Children: This grant shall be used to benefit children eighteen (18) years of age or younger located in Autauga, Elmore, Lowndes, Macon and Montgomery counties.
- Mental Illness Grant: This grant shall be used to support a nonprofit organization which helps those affected by a mental illness condition in Montgomery County. This may also include educating caregivers and/or the public about the condition and its effects.
- CACF serves several counties including Autauga, Coffee, Dale, Elmore, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lowndes, Macon, and Montgomery.
Grants/Funding are not awarded to:
- Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns
- Partisan political advocacy
- Regular operating support or capital projects
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Sponsorship of fundraising events
- Start-up costs
For more information, visit https://cacfinfo.org/grants/field-of-interest-grants/