Women Sport Australia and CADBURY share a vision to empower girls and women and to fuel their confidence through movement and connection. The CADBURY Get in the Game Grants will provide girls and women sports uniforms to organisations around Australia.
By offering this assistance to sporting clubs or associations across Australia they will be able to help break down one of the major barriers that often prevent female participation, the design and cost of uniforms. Their aim is to make participating in sport more inviting and accessible and in turn assist more girls and women to participate in female teams in sporting organisations across Australia.
- Grants are up to $5,000 for each club or association.
- This program will deliver a total of $150,000 in grants. Any registered sports clubs or associations across Australia, playing any sport with female teams of any age or playing in any official sporting competition can apply.
- Be a registered sporting club or association within Australia
- Have at least one registered girls or women’s team playing for their club or in their association
- Be participating in any official competition affiliated with their local state sporting association and endorsed by the relevant recognised national sporting organization (NSO)
- Clubs and associations must be properly constituted and registered as an incorporated body
Be using the funds to cover the actual cost of:
- purchase of uniforms for one or more registered girls’ or women’s teams representing their club or association; or
- the redesign of your club’s training or competition uniform for female members
For more information, visit Women Sport Australia.
For more information, visit https://www.womensportaustralia.com.au/get-in-the-game-grant/