The Fonds de Mobilité Caraïbes (Caribbean mobility fund) is part of the Africa and Caribbean cultural cooperation mission of the Institut français in partnership with Directorates of Cultural Affairs of Guadeloupe, Guyane and Martinique.
This programme supports mobility within the Caribbean region (ACS member countries and DFA) and towards the states of Florida and Louisiana as well as Canada. Recipients benefit from air fare coverage up to €1,500 and repatriation insurance.
- Priority will be given to mobility for: participation in leading events, trainings, markets development, professionals’ participations in transnational networks, research works and artistic collaborations, invitations to debates, conferences or seminars, crossed residencies.
- It is open to the following candidates:
- Culture professionals or artists living in the Caribbean or in a French Department of America.
- It includes the following disciplines:
- Architecture, artistic training, arts, cinema, circus, comic books, dance, debates, design, digital arts, fashion,intangible cultural heritage, landscaping, literature, multidisciplinary projects, museum & patrimony, music, photography, puppet arts, street arts, visual arts, theatre, training for culture related professions, urban planning, video games.
- Applications must be submitted by a natural person aiming for a professional mobility for a cultural or artistic project.
- Complete the online form using the following information:
- Project holder: informations about the applicant.
- Description of the project: brief presentation of the mobility project, objectives and expected results, mobility period.
- Partnerships: informations on possible contacts and partnerships established with
- French and/or foreign artists and/or professionals.
- Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- A resume or an artistic dossier.
- An invitation letter from a professional organisation or proof of registration at an event.
For more information, visit https://www.pro.institutfrancais.com/en/programmes-and-projects/caribbean-mobility-fund