Applications are now open for the Loyola Foundation’s Grant Program – a family-based charitable organization primarily dedicated to supporting overseas catholic mission activities in less developed countries.
The Foundation does not accept requests for operating expenses, scholarships, tuition, endowment funds, travel expenses or meeting costs. The Foundation does not make multi-year grant or grants for emergency needs, minor seminaries, or individuals. The Loyola Foundation generally does not consider requests for projects located in the United States.
The Loyola Foundation approved 100 grants to benefit Catholic activities worldwide. Projects included:
- Generally, the Loyola Foundation accepts requests up to $20,000.
- For a construction or renovation project, a blueprint and professional cost estimate, prepared by a local contractor, as well as pro forma invoices for required materials and photographs of the project in its current state, as applicable.
- For the purchase of equipment or a vehicle, a pro forma statement quoting the cost of the vehicle or equipment, prepared by a local dealership.
- The written approval of the local diocesan ordinary, with his raised imprint seal affixed. This letter must specify that the ordinary has reviewed and approved the specific project.
- Please note: Applicants must fill out the application and submit all supporting materials and correspondence in English.
For more information, visit https://www.loyolafoundation.org/grants/grant-application-process