Co-managed by La Guilde européenne du Raid and Sport en Commun, the project will finance sport and health initiatives between €20K – €40K to make sports a response to the health and social crisis in Africa. All French and African structures are eligible.
- The call for projects is open to African structures (associations, foundations, local authorities, companies, sports clubs, federations, GIE / GIC, National Olympic Committees, cooperatives, state structures, public structures, other declared groupings) as well as French associations and foundations.
- The applicant structure must have been registered for at least 2 years.
- The annual resources of the structure must not exceed €500,000.
- Any French association or foundation applying must implement its project in partnership with a local structure.
- The project must take place in Africa. The 54 countries are eligible, except for the red zones defined by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
- The project must have an implementation period between 1 and 3 years.
- The project must use sport as a tool for health and well-being.
- The funding granted must not exceed 75% of the overall project budget excluding valuation.
For more information, visit https://gh.ambafrance.org/Sports-en-commun-launch-a-call-for-applications-supported-by-the-AFD-and-Fifa