(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The co-financing of the Program available for the projects is 11,000,000 euros. Program co-financing available for one project:
- minimum: 1,000,000 euros;
- maximum: EUR 4 350 000.
- The maximum support rate of the Program is 85% of the total eligible costs of the project. The project applicant ensures its co-financing in the amount of at least 15% of the total eligible costs of the project.
- An institution of direct administration of the Republic of Latvia or a derived public person or an institution thereof;
- An association, foundation or merchant registered in the Republic of Latvia only in relation to the public awareness promotion measures implemented within the framework of the project;
- a legal entity governed by public or private law from the donor country (Kingdom of Norway) and the beneficiary countries of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism (Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, Estonia, Cyprus, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary).
For more information, visit https://eeagrants.lv/2020/06/03/atklatais-konkurss-ar-vesturiski-piesarnotajam-teritorijam-saistito-risku-samazinasana-konkurs/