The Center for Humanitarian and Development Cooperation Diakonie CCE has announced a call for applications for funding of projects that contribute to awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals and their connection with the topic of migration.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The call is part of the sub-grant system of the project ‘SDGs and Migration – Multipliers and Journalists Addressing Decision Makers and Citizens in the EU’, which is part of the European Commission’s Development Education and Awareness Raising (DEAR) education and awareness program.
The purpose of this sub – grant is to raise awareness of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and their links with migration at local and / or national level and engage in public debate local population / general public and public authorities. Beneficiaries of the sub-grant should focus on both formal and informal local initiatives in their initiatives groups and citizens, including schools and students, and seek to raise their awareness of the objectives sustainable development (SDGs) and migration.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The budget of the submitted project must be between 3000 and 5000 EUR.
- Grants will be awarded in the form of 85% of the pre – financing of the agreed budget in the start of the project and 15% repayment of the budget balance upon submission of the relevant reports and according to the costs actually incurred.
The implementation period of the activities for which the sub-grant is awarded starts on the day of signature contracts and their performance must be completed by 31 July 2021 at the latest implementation must be submitted within 30 calendar days after the end of the relevant projects.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Place of Implementation
Activities must take place at the local and / or national level in the Czech Republic.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Expected Results of these Initiatives
- Raising awareness and involving citizens in support of their sustainable development goals links with migration.
- Srengthening and / or creating a space for dialogue on the implementation and pursuit of sustainable goals.
- Development (SDGs) with a special focus on SDGs directly linked to local and / or local migration national level.
- Raising awareness of the importance of development cooperation in the field of migration.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
The conditions for the applicant’s eligibility for a sub-grant are as follows:
- It must be a legal person and / or a registered body (registered a year ago 2019).
- Must be a non-profit organization
- Must be an entity established in the Czech Republic.
Note: Each candidate is entitled to submit only one proposal.
For more information, visit https://tvaremigrace.cz/novinky/vyzva-k-podani-zadosti-na-financovani-projektu-zamerenych-na-cile-udrzitelneho-rozvoje-a-migraci/