Successful bidders will be expected to provide end-to-end delivery of their proposals, including regular updates, as agreed in advance with the Embassy. They can consider co-funded activity but please make clear in any proposal if this is the case and the details of any co-funding.
Bids can be submitted for projects up to €5000 on one or both of these topics:
- youth engagement with climate change in relation to COP26
- promotion to a wide audience the real world impact of climate change in Slovakia
- They can only grant this funding to non-profit organisations
- feasibility of proposals setting out how this activity would be delivered
- value for money
- alignment with Embassy objectives
- how impact will be sustained
- consideration of risks to delivery
- impact of proposal on gender equality, the climate and environment.
For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/call-for-bids-to-deliver-climate-action-projects-in-slovakia