As part of the Faces of Migration project, a call for project proposals for civil society organizations in Slovenia 2020 has been issued. The call is intended for projects that help promote sustainable development in connection with migration.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The aim of allocating funds is to raise awareness of the goals of sustainable development and their connection with migration at local and / or national level and the involvement of the local population / wider the public and the authorities.
- Grant recipients must address both formal and informal activities through their activities informal local groups and residents, including schools and students, and make them aware of sustainable development goals and migration. This will contribute to the expected results:
- raising awareness and involving the population in the promotion of sustainable development goals, and their connection with migration,
- strengthening and / or creating space for the exchange of knowledge and experience in the field of implementation, and
- monitoring the implementation of the SDGs, with particular emphasis on the SDGs
- development directly related to migration at local and / or national level
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Local activities of grant recipients will contribute to the pan-European campaign against inequality, with particular emphasis on migration-related topics and aspects, and reaching and involving local people.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- A maximum of 2 grants will be awarded in this call. Each in the amount of a maximum of EUR 5,000.00
- Recipients will receive 85% of the funds on an approved basis received at the beginning of the project and 15% after the submission of reports on the basis of actual costs.
The activities for which the grant will be awarded start on the day signing of contracts and must be completed by 31 January 2021 at the latest implementation must be submitted within 30 calendar days after the end of the project.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Activities must take place at the local and / or national level in Slovenia.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants must be:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- legal persons and / or registered entities (association, association, private institution, etc.),
- non-profit organization,
- established in Slovenia.
Note: An applicant may submit only one application.
For more information, visit http://www.sloga-platform.org/razpis-za-zbiranje-projektnih-predlogov-organizacij-civilne-druzbe-v-sloveniji-2020/