(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The PISCCA fund carried by the French Embassy supports Laotian civil society organizations (CSOs) in their capacity building. This fund finances development projects benefiting vulnerable populations and structuring and advocacy initiatives within civil society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Contribute to Lao PDR’s development objectives
- Improve the living conditions of vulnerable populations
- Promote local initiatives led by civil society organizations
- Foster networking and synergies between stake-holders on the field Strengthen capacities of beneficiaries and civil society organizations
Fields of Intervention
Two kinds of project could be supported:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Component 1: Support for innovative micro-projects to improve the access of all individuals to social, economic and environmental rights.
- Development projects carried out by Laotian organization in Lao PDR.
- Intermediate and small-scale organisations will be prioritized
- Priority intervention areas: Vientiane capital and Southern provinces with highest poverty rates
- Component 7: Support innovative and pilot actions that foster structuration, advocacy and dialogue.
- Specially orientated on social, economic or environmental rights.
- Civil society coalitions or, failing that, locally agreed INGOs will take part in a mentoring process with emerging local associations/coalitions.
For both components, joint proposals run by several CSOs will be accepted and encouraged.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Project Eligibility
- The grant must fall between a minimum of 10.000 euros and a maximum of 50 000 euros (500 000 000 LAK maximum).
- The applicant institution must be able to contribute financially to the project (at least 10%) on its own resources. Human resources and administration budget share must not exceed 30% of the total budget.
- Project implementation must not exceed 12 months and be over on October 31st, 2021 (reports sent).
- Beneficiaries of the civil society fund are:
- Non-profit association (NPA) locally registered or pending of registration according to Lao PDR legislation
- Registered social enterprise or foundation
- Civil society coalition involved in a mentoring process with local associations
- Incomplete applications
- Purely emergency project (humanitarian action)
- Project outside sectorial and geographical priorities previously identified
- Organisation of one-time events without economic, social or environmental goal (conferences, etc.)
- Specific measures (scholarships, invitations, expert missions, logistical support)
- Operations or equipment, when not part of a real development project
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
A selection committee will select the projects according to the following criteria:
- Contribution to the development objectives of Lao PDR;
- Relevance of the project in relation to the area of intervention, target beneficiaries and other development partners activities;
- Expected impact of the grant on the strengthening of the organization;
- Innovative aspect of the proposed action and possible leverage;
- Inclusion of a gender and youth perspective;
- Inclusion of climate change stakes and environmental rights
- Co-financing and commitment of partners;
- Technical and financial coherence of the project;
- Sustainability approach to the supporting structure and the project.
- Project coherence with other actions financed by the French Cooperation.
For more information, visit https://la.ambafrance.org/Appel-a-projets-2020-Programme-Innovants-de-la-Societe-Civile-et-Coalitions-d
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.