Allianz Kulturstiftung has launched the Call for Projects for 2021 Art of Bringing Europe Together to reach parties using artistic and cultural means to create open spaces enabling critical discourse about Europe’s future, and also support exchange and networking across borders.
As a European cultural foundation, they are seeking projects of a translocal nature, meaning that partners from different countries or different regions collaborate. They seek projects which use the vantage points of the arts to think beyond their own horizon, to engage in new and unusual alliances, and enable as many different parties as possible to cooperate and engage. They are interested in projects at the interface of the arts and digitalization which develop participatory and inclusive offerings.
- The grant amount requested should be between 40,000 and 80,000 Euros.
- Allianz Kulturstiftung cannot fund projects fully; the grant amount requested may not exceed 50% of a project’s total costs. For projects spanning several years, a finance plan split up into individual years must be submitted.
- Allianz Kulturstiftung provides funding for non-profit partners and projects that:
- have a high level of artistic and content quality
- respond to challenges in society
- adopt a translocal and cross-border approach
- make Europe tangible through critical engagement and by means of constructive offerings and ideas
- develop a concrete impact over the medium and long term and promote social cohesion within society
- work across sectors and disciplines and facilitate sustainable networking between involved players and organisations
- contribute to proactive knowledge production and transdisciplinary exchange of experiences
- think in terms of intersectionality, inclusion and equitable participation and are committed to playing a proactive role in developing this mindset
- are joint ventures between equal partners and empower upcoming young-generation protagonists and non-established players in their field
- strike out on pathways with courageous ideas and innovative formats
- Applications may be submitted in German or English.
- Successful applications will be announced in December 2020, following the meeting of the foundation’s board.
For more information, visit https://kulturstiftung.allianz.de/en_EN/funding-and-projects/call-for-projects.html