The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to participate in a Call for Proposal for CSO/NGO to support RESTORE (Response Toward Resilience) project, Advancing Green Recovery Framework and Its Implementation at Sub-National Level (Central Sulawesi, West Nusa Tenggara, Riau, West Java).
To complement these ongoing efforts, UNDP will support these four provincesthrough the program of green economy framework development and local capacty strengthened. The goal of this program is supporting local government by assisting four subnational provinces which are Central Sulawesi, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), Riau and West Java – to incorporate green recovery elements into their recovery plans, as part of their build forward better strategy. The plans will also engage local CSOs to clearly address the impact of the pandemic on vulnerable groups, in particular women and people with disabilities, building gender responsive and socially inclusive policy recommendations and interventions targeting green recovery.
UNDP is seeking an implementing partner to conduct the following:
- Assessment of potential revenue to support the transitioning from Business as Usual (BAU) to Green Sector post pandemic,
- Framework development of post-pandemic transition from Business as Usual (BAU) to Green Sector,
- Capacity building and technical assistance provision in the context of subnational green recovery planning and implementation
This is a Request for Information (RFI) from national and/or international CSOs/NGOs for potential partnership with UNDP in delivering outputs for development projects requiring expertise and working experience Indonesia in the following thematic/subject areas: Immediate livelihood recovery, focusing on
- Community engagement and mobilization,
- life-skills and Income Generating Activities Training,
- Provision of productive inputs livelihood recovery activities.
- At least 4 years or more of work experience in the area of collaborative management of community development, livelihood, local development planning and stakeholder coordination in rural areas. The proposal shall include the structure of Team Leader and members and their background and areas of expertise.
- At least 4 years experiences working with the Government of Indonesia on related key issues of social protection, environment, disaster management, or economic/livelihood development
- Having experience working with research institutions or experts from university who are experts on green economy issues
- Having experience in policy advocacy to National and Sub-National Government
- Has strong experience in developing training modules, designing and conducting trainings and capacity building activities with the local community and/or MSMEs.
The Selection Criteria are as follows:
- Method (30%): proposed methodology, workplan, approach, timeline, completeness of deliverables, including how the organization applies gender inclusion in its program.
- Identity (20%): registration status, having a specific status if that is necessary in the country context, etc.
- Capacity (25%): specialized knowledge and experience on similar engagement, standard operating procedure, financial report (audit report if available).
- Utilization of resources (20%): financial SOP, realistic budget for how funds will be spent (in accordance with UNDP standard cost: UN Harmonized Cost Rates, etc.).
- Submission Requirements (5%): ideas presented, including any requirements with regards to utilization of resources, reporting, duration, and other formal criteria.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=86407