The Embassy of Canada in Zagreb is pleased to launch its annual call for proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI). This call for proposals applies only to projects located in Kosovo.
- consider how women, girls, men, and boys are affected differently by the problem their project is aiming to address, ensuring, at the same time, that the project does not cause harm;
- consult women and/or girls in the development of their project proposal; and
- ensure that the views of those women and/or girls inform the project’s design.
- local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations;
- local academic institutions working on local projects;
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities;
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects, and
- Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities.
For more information, visit https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/funding-financement/cfli-fcil/2020/kosovo.aspx?lang=eng