The Wild Rivers Community Foundation and Humboldt Area Foundation is inviting proposals for the Summer Youth Mini Grants Program to support programs that expand and enrich summer recreation programs for Del Norte and Curry County children.
- Program serves a high number of low-income, disabled or otherwise disadvantaged youth
- Program serves youth in an outlying area with few summer alternatives for productive activities
- Program operating hours are extensive throughout the summer (i.e. every week-day all summer)
- Program serves extremely high numbers of youth,
- Program serves an at risk youth population
- Programs that provide camperships / scholarships
- Programs that have multiple funding sources
- Organizations that provide a large number of scholarships to their Summer Program,
- Organizations that have a Summer Program that requires no fee,
- Organizations that make good use of available resources and/or collaboration,
- Organizations with programs that provide developmental and not just recreational opportunities,
- Organizations that request items that help ensure the safety of their program’s participants.
For more information, visit https://www.wildriverscf.org/Grants-Scholarships/Grants/Summer-Youth-Mini-Grants