The Vegan Society is seeking proposals for its grant program to individuals and grassroots organisations to support projects which will encourage non-vegans to go vegan and stay vegan.
The Vegan Society Grant (previously the Engaging New Audiences Grants Programme) originated in 2013. It is aimed at small to medium sized grassroots not-for-profit projects that encourage people to go vegan and stay vegan. They are particularly looking to fund new or innovative projects.
The Vegan Society is looking for projects that:
- Raise public awareness of veganism in a positive way
- Promote veganism in a unique or exciting way to non-vegans
- Support people from marginalised backgrounds to access veganism
- There is no maximum grant, but a typical award is no more than £1,000.
- They welcome applications from across the world.
- You can apply if you are all of the below:
- A vegan
- A non-profit organisation or individual with a non-profit project
- Not a Vegan Society staff member or trustee
For more information, visit https://www.vegansociety.com/get-involved/grants