The Caribbean Vulnerable Communities Coalition (CVC) is looking to support Community-Based Organisations (CBOs) interested in generating income through a social enterprise venture to sustain their service delivery to key populations in the region.
CVC offers online training, technical assistance, mentoring and seed funding to countries in the region.
The mini grants available under this call are supported by two funding sources: QRB-C-OECS OECS Multi-country Strategic Response towards HIV/TB Elimination grant that supports the six countries in the OECS namely: Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Kitts and Nevis and Grenada.
- USD$ $7,500.00 (OECS) (with possibility for extension in Year 2)
- USD $15,000.00 (Belize, Guyana and Suriname)
- Implementation Period: August 2023 to June 2024
- As mentioned above, the small grants for this call come from two separate donors targeting different geographic countries and populations.
- The OECS Multicountry Global Fund grant apples to:
- The Robert Carr Fund grant applies to:
- CBOs in Guyana, Suriname, and Belize working with LGBTQ+ populations.
- To be eligible for funding you must comply with the specifications mentioned above. In addition:
- The CBO must be interested in generating income to fund its service delivery to the groups mentioned above and the profits generated by the social enterprise can only be used to achieve this ultimate goal.
- The organization must have (a) staff member(s) who have successfully completed the SEA Change Introductory Course Online Course
- The organization must be delivering services to key populations in their country.
- The organization must be legally incorporated.
- Must submit a business plan with this application.
For more information, visit CVC.