The Ministry of Finance in cooperation with the Office of the Government of the Czech Republic announces on 26 November 2021 Call for proposals for projects (HRMGSD – Supporting treatment for perpetrators of domestic and gender-based violence) funded by the Norway Grants 2014-2021 under the Human Rights Programme.
The aim of the Call is to improve the prevention of domestic and gender-based violence by increasing the capacity of organisations providing interventions for perpetrators of domestic and gender-based violence (male and female). The purpose of the support is to provide funding for treatment for perpetrators with the aim of ending their violent behaviour and thus ensuring safety for the victims of this type of violence.
Improving the human rights situation and combating discrimination and extremism at national level
- Amount: HRMGSD – 18 550 000 CZK / 700 000 EUR
- The minimum grant amount is 50,000 EUR. The maximum grant amount is 200,000 EUR.
Strengthened capacity of the system for preventing and combatting domestic and gender-based violence
- Eligible applicants shall be non-governmental non-profit organisations (hereinafter referred to as NGOs) established as legal persons in the Czech Republic.
- The application can be submitted in the partnership with public or private, commercial or non-commercial entities, including NGOs established as legal persons in Norway, the Czech Republic or in other Norway Grants 2014-2021 Beneficiary States and international organizations or their agencies actively and effectively participating in the implementation of the project. Partnerships with entities from Iceland and Liechtenstein are not considered eligible.
- Beneficiary States such as Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia,Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
For more information, visit https://www.eeagrants.cz/en/programmes/human-rights/open-calls/2021/supporting-treatment-for-perpetrators-of-3394