The Campbell Webster Foundation announces its grant program to make grants annually to registered Canadian charities in support of social justice and economic equity projects in Latin America and Atlantic Canada. Priority is given to projects emphasizing sustainable development.
Established in 2002, the Campbell Webster Foundation (#853438331 RR0001) is a registered private charitable foundation based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- The minimum and maximum range of donations: $1000 – $7000.
The mandate of Campbell Webster Foundation Inc.
- To carry out community-based programs for poverty reduction in Latin American and Atlantic Canada;
- To support programs in Latin American and Atlantic Canada that emphasize sustainable development;
- To increase self-reliance and empowerment of Latin American and Atlantic Canadian communities for long-term solutions.
Please include all of the following information with your funding application:
- Name and address of your Canadian charitable organization.
- Your charitable number.
- The mandate of your charitable organization.
- Name and description of the project for which you are applying for funding.
- A description of how this project contributes to poverty relief in Latin America or Atlantic Canada.
- A description of how you would spend the money you receive from the CW Foundation to relieve poverty in Latin America or Atlantic Canada.
- Name and contact information of the person responsible for completing the project report to be submitted to the Foundation to trigger the release of second and final payment.
- Deadline for funding submissions: March 19, 2021;
- Funding decisions made in April/May;
- Funding disbursements (90% instalment) mid-June.
For more information, visit http://www.campbellwebsterfoundation.com/apply.php