The Agape Foundation of London is offering grants to assist in the development of the London area community through grants and special awards to non-profit, charitable groups concerned with education, the arts, recreation, social services, health and the environment.
- The grants are rarely over $ 10,000.
- The Foundation prefers not to grant to organizations which have annual revenues, investments, and / or capital assets in excess of $ 250,000, or to organizations which have a payroll which exceeds 50% of annual budget.
- Your organization must have a CRA charitable registration number and be governed by a Board of Directors.
- Your organization must provide benefit to the community of London, Ontario and its citizens.
- The Foundation prefers to fund small, grassroots organizations which seek to meet immediate human need.
- The Foundation gives higher priority to ‘seed money’ for new projects, programs, and initiatives.
- The Foundation does not fund capital campaigns.
- Successful applicants must be willing to report on the impact of the grant within six months of receipt.
- Except for special circumstances, they rarely make an additional grant to an organization for at least two years.
For more information, visit http://www.agapelondon.ca/grants.php