Your application must clearly describe how your project will:
- Test supported enrolment models for Canada Learning Bond (CLB), eligible children, in at least one of the following populations:
- Take into account the barriers that exist in a COVID-19 environment.
- Request no more than $1,000,000;
- Not exceed 24 months in duration.
Your organization must be one of the following:
- Not-for-profit organization or charity;
- Educational institution (including post-secondary institutions), school board, health, and social services agency or employment services;
- Municipal government;
- Indigenous organizations (including band councils, tribal councils, and self-government entities).
They may further consider projects that:
- Develop and test innovative approaches, such as:
- new ways of delivering CLB and RESP access supports;
- replicating an existing approach to reach a larger or new target population to increase the take-up of the CLB.
- Test remote IT delivery models that can increase take-up of the CLB and access to an RESP. All in the context of a COVID-19 environment and, or, for populations living in rural or isolated areas.
- Target at-risk populations, such as Indigenous families and children, new immigrants, and children and youth with disabilities.
- Include partnerships in order to increase take-up of the CLB and access to RESPs. For example, a collaboration between organizations that span across different sectors.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3up5nw3