The Carlow County Council and the County Carlow Community Response Forum has announced the launch of an emergency fund for groups across the county who are assisting in the response efforts to the COVID-19 emergency.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Health & Safety Equipment e.g. personal protective equipment, sanitisers, first aid boxes,
- Training e.g. for befriending services,
- Kitchen Appliances e.g. ovens, microwaves, fridges, freezers and dishwashers,
- ICT to coordinate service delivery.
- Groups that are directly involved in the Community Call response to the COVID-19 pandemic can apply. The groups need to be affiliated with Carlow PPN and the Carlow Volunteer Centre.
- Commercial organisations and individuals are not eligible for funding.
For more information, visit http://www.carlow.ie/county-carlow-department-of-rural-and-community-development-covid-19-emergency-fund-2020-open-for-applications/