The Carthage Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program to improve the quality of life for individuals in the Carthage area through thoughtful grantmaking and community leadership.
CCF has an interest in supporting organizations and projects which enhance the lives of Carthage residents and provide innovative solutions for existing and emerging community needs.
Grantees must not, in the use of CFO grant funds, discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status either in its employment practices or in its policies and procedures concerning access to services.
Areas of funding focus include:
- Health & Human Services,
- Education & Youth Services,
- Arts, Culture, History & Community Beautification, and
- COVID-19 Recovery.
- Total amount one applicant can request is $5,000.
- The suggested range for grant proposals is $1,000 – $4,000.
- Applications requesting more than $5,000 will not be considered.
- $10,000 of COVID-19 recovery grant dollars will be provided via the Louis L and Julia Dorothy Coover Charitable Foundation.
- This grant program is administered by the Community Foundation of the Ozarks and managed by Commerce Trust Company.
- Area 501(c)3 organizations or other IRS approved entities serving the Carthage area, may make an application to Carthage Community Foundation for its Spring 2021 Community Grant Round.
For more information, visit https://www.cfozarks.org/find-grants-scholarships/take-action-apply-for-grants