The Casey Cardinia Foundation is currently seeking applications for the Community Grants Program 2020.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Grants of up to $10,000 will be considered in this grants round. Please note that the average grant amount is $5,000.
- Grant requests above $10,000 will not be accepted unless prior consent is obtained from the Foundation.
- Community organisations operating as a Not for Profit Incorporated organisation and/or Charitable organisations with Item 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status are eligible to apply. Applicant organisations must:
- be located or conduct the application project within the City of Casey and/or Cardinia Shire;
- not be primarily commercial or established for profit making purposes;
- have an ABN or Incorporation Certificate.
- Applications will not be accepted by:
- Organisations that have previously received grant money from the Casey Cardinia Foundation and have not fulfilled their obligations nor provided satisfactory project acquittal reports;
- Businesses which operate for profit.
Conditions of Funding
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Grants offered to successful applicants are subject to the following conditions:
- Funds must be acquitted on the project as described in the application, 12 months after receipt of funds. Including financial reporting, evidence and three photographs for marketing purposes;
- Projects will acknowledge the support of the Casey Cardinia Foundation Community Grants Program in their project communications, where possible i.e. newsletters, social media, websites;
- Projects will commence within 3 months of the allocation of funds.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The Casey Cardinia Foundation Community Grants Program supports Community, Older persons, Disability, Disadvantage, Youth, Arts, Environment, Men’s Health and Crisis projects of benefit to the community of the Cardinia Shire and City of Casey regions which:
- Enable the community organisation to respond to local needs;
- Target disadvantaged communities or current areas of high need;
- Build and improve skills within the community;
- Create opportunities within the region for residents;
- Provide innovative solutions to identified and evidenced needs;
- Seek to change or positively influence poor behaviours and lifestyle;
- Assist the social, community and general welfare of residents;
- Support the growing needs of the Casey Cardinia communities, now and into the future;
- Contribute to community development;
- Will commence within 3 months of receipt of the grant funds.
Projects Ineligible for Funding
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Projects which are considered the responsibility of governments;
- Projects for private benefit;
- Projects that are political in nature;
- Projects that have already commenced;
- Applications benefiting Individuals;
- Endowment Funds;
- Retrospective or duplicated funding;
- Programs that discriminate or create community conflicts;
- Projects that are not located in the Casey Cardinia Region.
The Applicant organisation is eligible;
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- The Applicant organisation demonstrates capacity to deliver the project and meet the grant conditions;
- The project provides significant community benefit within the Casey Cardinia Region;
- The project identifies where possible other sources of financial/in-kind support;
- The application states clear aims and objectives;
- The application shows evidence of understanding, planning, resources, safety and relevant permits.
For more information, visit https://caseycardiniafoundation.org/grants/