- Freedom of expression and internet freedom
- Freedom of religion and belief
- Equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, and intersex (LGBTI)
- Equal rights for women and girls
- Supporting human rights defenders
- Project proposals with budgets ranging from €25.000 to €100.000 may apply. The budget form should be drafted in Turkish liras and NOT in Euros;
- Projects, in general, should not be smaller than € 25.000;
- The maximum project duration is 24 months.
- Projects running longer than 12 months should include a yearly Liquidity Forecast. This forecast should provide an estimation of how much funding will be spent per year.
- Human Rights Fund is open for applications by local NGOs, non-profit educational institutions, semi-governmental organizations and municipalities in Turkey. Twinning with Dutch organisations and with partners from other countries is allowed.
For more information, visit https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/latest-news/news/2021/10/13/call-for-human-rights-and-matra