The Community Foundation of the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking applications for Paul and Martha Rees Fund, that is inclined towards improving the quality of life for the community.
The Paul and Martha Rees Fund is an unrestricted fund which allows the board of directors of the Community Foundation of the Northern Shenandoah Valley to respond to the most compelling needs and opportunities in their community. The board will consider grants to charitable organizations providing the following or similar services in the City of Winchester as well as Frederick, Clarke and Warren Counties.
The Community Foundation encourages proposals that:
- Represent an unduplicated opportunity and meet a significant community need
- Propose a specific program rather than general operating support for the organization (Grant monies are not allowed to be used for administration work/fees)
- Encourage a more efficient use of community resources
- Promote coordination, cooperation and sharing among organizations
- Propose to generate matching funds, thus leveraging additional support
- Fine arts
- Social services
- Community development
- Natural resources
- Health and wellness
Nonprofits organizations with dedicated programs that benefit citizens in the City of Winchester as well as Frederick, Clarke and Warren Counties are eligible to apply. No grants to individuals will be made.
For more information, visit https://cfnsv.org/receive/grant-opportunities/