Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The Child’s Dream Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to ensure that children and young adults in the Mekong Sub-Region, affected by inequality, grow up to be healthy and have access to quality education and better employment opportunities.
Vision & Mission
- Educated and empowered people responsibly shaping and sustaining fair, just and healthy societies for generation to come.
- They design, implement, and partner to support education and health interventions for children and young adults.
- Everything they do enables them to live empowered and self-determined lives as equal and active members of society, with the potential to became responsible leaders of change.
- They address current and future needs in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand related to the following eight strategic goals:
- Building Schools & Other Educational Infrastructure
- Improving Access to Basic Education
- Improving Quality of Education
- Providing Skills Training to Enhance Employability
- Supporting Youth Development and Empowerment
- Developing Future Leaders, Specialists and Entrepreneurs
- Supporting Basic and Essential Health Care
- Supporting Targeted Emergency Relief
- The proposal:
- supports people in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand (geographical).
- supports children, youth or young adults still in education or communities facing emergencies.
- supports health, education or emergency relief.
- does NOT exclude beneficiaries due to their religion, gender, sexuality, health or ethnicity.
For more information, visit Child’s Dream Foundation.