The Ciresi Walburn Foundation for Children has announced the Annual Grant Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of the Ciresi Walburn Foundation for Children is to serve as a catalyst for creative, innovative, and societal-changing programs and policies to promote education and equitable opportunities for all of Minnesota’s children and youth.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Eliminate the misconception that Minnesota has great schools for all children and raise awareness of the status as one of the worst states in the nation for educating students of color.
- Expand the number and capacity of high-performing schools serving students of color.
- Support parent and family engagement in schools and their demands for high-performing schools for all students.
- Support college students of color with scholarships that include financial aid as well as mentoring and leadership programs.
- Promote efforts to diversify Minnesota’s educator workforce and equip teachers with the cultural intelligence and skills needed to support and educate all students.
- Promote efforts to make Minnesota a state where all children and youth can achieve their full potential.
The Ciresi Walburn Foundation for Children seeks to partner with 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, higher education institutions and K-12 schools that support youth and families in Minnesota.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.ciresiwalburnfoundation.org/apply