Applications are now open for the City of Rockville’s Human Services Non-Profit Grants Program to provides grants annually to local organizations that partner with the city to support human services access in the city. The Fiscal Year 2022 grant application period is now open, and applicants will be notified whether their grant is included in the Mayor and Council’s budget.
- Only nonprofit organizations that provide human services to individuals residing in the corporate city limits of Rockville are eligible to apply.
- Review the Requirements
- View the eligibility quiz and grant application requirements.
- Download the grant application questions and the outputs/outcome grant application questions (NOTE: The outputs/outcomes section will have different questions based on the service area selected).
- Complete the Application
- Complete the application online.
- Click “Create an account” to complete the registration process and create your login credentials.
- Click the “Apply” button and complete the short Eligibility Form to see if your organization is eligible for this grant.
- Complete the application and submit by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22.
- Materials Required
- Audit, Financial Statement, or compilation for a most recent completed operating year.
- IRS Form 990 for the most recent completed operating year.
- Board Roster identifying officers, term limits, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Report from the last formal and/or informal evaluation of the program (if applicable).
- Document of Application Submission Authority signed by the Executive Director and Board President.
- Budget Form.
For more information, visit https://www.rockvillemd.gov/2186/Human-Services-Nonprofit-Grant