The Clarence W. Winter Charitable Trust has announced the applications for Grant Program to provide grants to tax-exempt organizations supporting charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
- Arts, culture and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
- Average grant size: $3,000 to $5,000
- Average number of grants per year: 5
States Served: Pennsylvania
There are no geographic restrictions; however, the trust has a practice of supporting organizations located in Bucks County, PA.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
For more information, visit Clarence W. Winter Charitable Trust.
For more information, visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/private-foundations/winter-clarence/