The Coalfields COVID-19 Recovery & Resilience Fund is an interim replacement for the Coalfields Community Investment Programme (CCIP).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Organisations providing advice, guidance and support to people in crisis
- Organisations providing food banks, food parcels, personal hygiene products, cleaning supplies or direct support to people who are experiencing financial hardship
- Organisations supporting people who are experiencing poor mental health
- Organisations supporting vulnerable people who are experiencing health inequalities, loneliness and/or social isolation
- Organisations supporting people experiencing domestic violence/sexual abuse
- Organisations supporting local community activity, including volunteering, and co-ordination of services
- Registered Charities;
- Companies Limited by Guarantee;
- Community Benefit Societies;
- Community Interest Companies;
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations; and
- Unregistered groups with formal rules.
For more information, visit https://www.coalfields-regen.org.uk/england/covid19-ccip-funding-support/