The London Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Cockayne Grants Program for organizations in london.
- New work or ground-breaking re-interpretations of classic repertoire that demonstrate the potential: for artistic excellence, to reach large and diverse audiences, and/or to make a significant, new contribution to the art form.
- Art that is experimental, risk-taking, and/or engages controversial issues.
- Projects that involve young artists.
- Arts-related library, literacy and archiving projects.
- Average grants range from £1,000 to £25,000, with a few exceptional projects being considered at a higher level.
- Applicants should not apply for more than 20% of their overall project budget and must demonstrate clearly how additional funds for the project are to be raised.
- Capital campaigns are also considered when improvement of the home of an arts organisation is its highest priority. Capital-campaign grants tend to be considered in the same range as programme grants.
- Multi-year grant applications are not encouraged and are considered only very occasionally.
- Cockayne – Grants for the Arts is open to UK arts organisations delivering proposed work in London.
For more information, visit https://londoncf.org.uk/grants/cockayne-grants-for-the-arts