The Comic Relief is seeking applications for the Change Makers Programme.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Children Survive & Thrive
- Gender Justice
- Safe Place to Be – Homelessness
- Safe Place to Be – Migration
- Global Mental Health
- Comic Relief will fund investments from £150,000 to £600,000
- Funding is available for 3 to 5 years.
- Small and medium-sized organisations that focus on equalities and are user-led. Your organisation must have an annual income of at least £75,000. User-led organisations are considered to be those where the majority of the leadership (i.e. at least half of senior team and trustees) are from the community(ies) the organisation serves.
- Other medium-sized organisations based in the UK. In this case your organisation needs to have a minimum annual income of £250,000.
- They will not accept applications from larger organisations with annual income greater than £10 million.
For more information, visit https://www.comicrelief.com/funding/funding-opportunities/change-makers/
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.