(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Applicants may submit requests up to a maximum of $5,000 per application cycle unless otherwise indicated.
- For accounting purposes, all allocated funds are disbursed upon receipt of documentation of the expenditures.
- Your organization must provide benefits to those within the geographic area of Alcona, Alpena, Montmorency, or Presque Isle County.
- Your organization must be recognized as a non-profit charitable organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. (Schools and government agencies are also eligible. Grants to religious organizations will be considered only if they serve the general public and do not have religious overtones of a sectarian nature.)
- No grants are made to individuals.
For more information, visit https://www.cfnem.org/grants/community-impact-grants.html