Homelessness organisations affected directly by COVID-19 can now apply for funding of £5.5 million in a second round of grants distributed by Homeless Link.
- To provide financial relief to small and medium sized homelessness organisations meeting the eligibility criteria to ensure they can stay open and survive the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To help those organisations adapt their service delivery to respond to the crisis and what they have learnt over the last few months about how to deliver services better to people experiencing homelessness during periods of increased demand and challenges.
- Less than £100,000
- £100,000 – £1 million
- £1 million – £5 million
- Minimum Grant
- Maximum Grant
- 10% of turnover
- To provide emergency financial assistance, preventing closure, service cuts or staff redundancies threatened by increased operational costs and a loss of fundraised income due to the Coronavirus.
- To expand or adapt services in light of COVID-19 to support people experiencing homelessness safely and effectively.
- Incorporated registered charity, CIO, Community Benefit Society or CIC (with asset lock)
- Based in and operating in England
- Organisation is already working to end homelessness and rough sleeping.
- Organisation currently works directly with people experiencing homelessness and more than 50% of its beneficiaries are people experiencing homelessness.
- Proposed activity is in line with the organisation’s charitable mission/purpose.
- Small to medium sized organisation (up to £5 mission annual income).
For more information, visit https://www.homeless.org.uk/connect/blogs/2020/jul/13/covid-19-homelessness-response-fund-launches-second-round-of-funding