The International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) is pleased to announce a competition within the framework of the EU4USociety project in cooperation with the European Union Crowdfunding for the Media.
- The participants of the competition are public organizations, unions, associations, societies and other associations registered in accordance with Ukrainian legislation as non-profit or charitable organizations.
- The same organization cannot claim support in the total amount of more than 60,000 euros during the implementation of the EU4USociety project (2020-2023).
- The Foundation does not provide grants to political parties, religious communities and individuals.
- Grant organizations are responsible for monitoring the implementation of the project and evaluating its results, compliance with communication policies and branding of EU projects. Grant recipient organizations will submit reports on the funds provided by the Fund in accordance with the reporting forms in the format specified by the Fund. Mentoring support (if necessary) can also be organized to prepare crowdfunding campaigns.
- To help the organizations that were selected in the first stage, the Renaissance Foundation together with partners organizations an online workshop on crowdfunding. The winning organizations of the first stage of the competition and the recipients of grants will also be invited to participate in grant meetings and other events organized by the IRF to network, train and strengthen the organizational capacity of EU4USociety project partners.
For more information, visit https://www.irf.ua/contest/konkurs-kraudfanding-dlya-media-2/