SSPs aim to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
Small Scale Projects (SSPs) are instruments of the official development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are selected by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic from proposals submitted by potential implementers and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) in Prague.
- Czech financial contribution for the project is from 200,000 CZK to 500,000 CZK (co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable). The total cost of salary/fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs.
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation.
- Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with the Czech MFA that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts.
- One of the crucial conditions is a project sustainability (meaning the project would be able to run in a future without further financial support).
- It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.
- Funds are allocated to a non-political and non-governmental group only.
- Submitted proposals can be changed based on the notice from the Embassy until the deadline set by the Embassy.
- Project implementation and its billing must not exceed 31 October 2021.
- SSP does not include the payment of the implementer´s administrative costs.
- Any transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to the Czech Embassy and described in the final report.
- Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract.
- Tangible assets of the project should be marked with the logo of the Czech development cooperation. In the case of project´s intangible assets, it is always necessary to mention the financial support of the Czech development cooperation.
- The project implementer is obliged to submit a written final project report, incl. financial report to the Embassy no later than one month after the end of the project.
- The photo documentation of the project outcomes has to be attached to the final report by the implementer.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2SSJiEC