(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Through the pilot initiative, the department will be providing project preparation development support equivalent to ZAR 1 million to successful applicants.
Through this pilot initiative they hope to provide the support to enable the youth to becoming that “Driving Force for Change” and develop and lead environmental initiatives that puts us on the path of a low carbon and climate resilient development pathway.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Areas that Qualify for Support
The following represents the results areas that would qualify for the support:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Climate Change
- Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity
- Reduce and/or avoided greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Reduce waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse.
- Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- Equitable benefit and sustainable use, conservation, management of species and ecosystems and restoration of degraded ecosystems.
DEFF will provide support equivalent to ZAR 1 million. Each successful applicant is eligible to financial support of up to ZAR 100 000 per project.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The following represents the applicants eligible to apply:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Youth organisation; youth-led organisations; and organisations undertaking youth climate, waste, biodiversity, forestry and fisheries related implementation.
Activities Eligible for Support
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Prefeasibility studies
- Feasibility studies
- Project structuring
- Identification of full project financing
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
The following represents the criteria by which proposals will be evaluated:
- The environmental impacts of the intervention: e.g. Indicative CO2 emissions reduced or avoided; total number of direct or indirect beneficiaries; waste minimized, avoided or reduced; biodiversity conserved.
- The economic impacts of the intervention: e.g. youth employment opportunities created; new economic opportunities, economic innovation, etc.
- The social impacts of the intervention.
- The potential for innovation, transformation and paradigm shift.
- The soundness of the implementation and financial plan.
- The potential for replicability and scalability.
- The potential to catalyse or leverage financial resources.
- The sustainability of the project.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/305oxsp