The objective is to grant financing to small-scale projects, implemented in Peru and Ecuador during the year 2021, that generate sustainable results over time, contribute to positive change and increase the possibilities of the most vulnerable.
- The financial contribution varies between CZK 200,000 – 500,000 per project (equivalent to approx. S /. 31,000 – 78,000 or USD 8,800 – 22,000).
- Each entity may present a maximum of one proposal. The project execution period must be between March and October 2021.
- A description of the project written IN ENGLISH (Spanish is not accepted), according to the attached Excel form
- A document that verifies the registration of the applicant entity before the corresponding authority
- A document that verifies the authorization of the Legal Representative of the entity to be represented (an official document issued by the Public Registries, SUNAT, SUNARP, etc.).
If the project is awarded to an applicant entity, the complete administrative management of the project will be required, the precision of the mandatory periodic and final technical and financial reports, strict discipline with the schedule, with the structure of the items, and fluency in communication and prompt clarification of any consultation from the Embassy.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/32ZpaXg