The West Africa Competitiveness Programme (WACOMP) is a partnership initiative between the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the European Union (EU). It has a bearing on regional economic integration and highlights a commitment to the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) between the EU and West Africa.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Organisation of entrepreneurship awareness activities in the country (Business plan competitions, networking activities, business exchanges programmes, etc.)
- Participation in WACOMP programme activities, such us training workshops, study tours, coordination meetings, including outside their country.
- Participation of selected BSOs institutions in the ToT will be financed by the WACOMP programme. BSOs are expected however to contribute on the logistic expenses resulting from the roll out of the training of entrepreneurs ToE in their respective countries, ( such them venue facilities, trainings equipment’s or refreshments provided to participants).
- Be a legal person whose headquarters are established in an ECOWAS Member State or Mauritania as defined in its legal statutes; and
- Have as one of its principle activities the provision of business support services to small-scale entrepreneurs (including those operated by youth and women).
For more information, visit https://www.ecowas.int/event/call-for-expressions-of-interest-for-partner-training-institutions/