UNFCU Foundation is an accredited New York-based, non-profit corporation launched in 2015. It was established by the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) with a mission to sustain the path out of poverty through healthcare and education for women and youth.
Funding requests up to $50,000.
UNFCU Foundation does not provide grants to the following:
- Private individuals
- Projects without measurable goals and impacts
- Political campaigns or candidates
- Religious, fraternal, or professional sports organizations
- Documentaries, performing arts groups, or productions
- Organizations without the tax-exempt status stated in the grant application guidelines and form
- Undergraduate scholarships, personal needs, or operational expenses / existing deficits
- UNFCU Foundation will prioritize applications for projects that will benefit women and youth in:
- Entities from designated regions must be either US-based 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, international organizations with a US-based 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor, or United Nations or UN-affiliated agencies.
All grant application causes must align with selection criteria:
- Support of the Foundation’s mission
- Strong track record over at least a three-year period or an extended pilot period
- Projects should be sustainable and have access to additional support
- Ability to track the impact of the project or organization through reporting of results
- Direct impact to women and children in need, with long-term benefits
For more information, visit https://www.unfcufoundation.org/press20210524.aspx