The Journalismfund.eu is inviting applications for the Enabling Services Grants for Environmental Journalism.
- This grant programme is open to incorporated legal entities (organizations, companies,) with demonstrable expertise in investigative journalism, environmental issues, and / or the development of supporting services.
- Eligible proposals entail enabling activities and supporting services for environmental investigative journalism in Europe. These can be training and professional development programs, or other activities, services or tools that enable investigative journalists to upskill with regards to reporting on environmental issues.
- The project should be clearly defined and limited in time. The grant cannot be used for core funding or for financing permanent operations of an organization.
- Individuals (natural persons) cannot apply for this grant.
- If the project is a collaboration between several organizations, one organization should apply for the Journalismfund.eu grant.
For more information, visit https://www.journalismfund.eu/enabling-services-grants-environmental-journalism